Regional Housing Authority

Healthy families and a healthy community require clean, quality housing.



The Yuba City Migrant Housing Center will open Monday, May 3rd, 2021. Applications are available now at the Yuba City Migrant Center located at 479 Bernard Drive Apt F3, Yuba City, CA, 95991 and can be found below.  Completed applications can be mailed or dropped off at 479 Bernard Drive, Apartment F3, Yuba City, CA.


El Centro Migratorio de Yuba City se abrirá el día 3 de Mayo, 2021. Aplicaciones están disponibles hoy en el centro Migratorio de Yuba City, localizado en 479 Bernard Drive Apt F3, Yuba City, CA 95991 y se puede encontrar a continuación. Las solicitudes completas se pueden enviar por correo o dejar en 479 Bernard Drive, Apartment F3, Yuba City, CA.  Para más información, favor de llamar al (530) 701-3385.

Yuba City Migrant Center Application

Accepting applications for:



Washer/dryer hookups, water, sewer, and garbage paid.


* Qualifying Agriculture/ Cannery worker’s wages must be earned by an adult household member who is either a citizen or permanent legal resident.

    * Must meet income eligibility guidelines*

Completed Applications accepted Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

For more information and an application, call (530) 671-0220.


Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Wait List is CLOSED.


We have been closely monitoring the spread of the global Coronavirus (COVID-19). As new recommendations are released, the health of our tenants, clients, staff and the general public are top priority. The Regional Housing Authority’s main office at 1455 Butte House Road, Yuba City, CA 95993, along with our Maintenance Department office located at 415 Miles Avenue, Yuba City, CA 95991, will be opening to the public effective June 1, 2020 during the hours of 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM.  We will have social distancing guidelines in place such as facial coverings must be worn when entering the building and a maximum of 4 people allowed in at one time. We thank you for your patience and understanding.



The following programs are accepting applications:

  • Rural Development Program (All sites) (Must submit a paper application) 
  • Town Center Senior Manor
  • Lone Oak Senior Apartments
  • Truckee Artist Lofts (find more information about this project at )
  • Stony Creek II
  • Courtyard at Penn Valley

Applying for any of our open waitlists online is a FREE, quick, easy and secure way to submit an application. 

Applications will be available at 1455 Butte House Road, Yuba City, CA  95993 or you can apply online by clicking here.

Please note:  Applying for any of our programs is always free.  Beware of websites that charge a fee to apply for any HUD/USDA/Affordable housing programs.  These websites are not affiliaed with Regional Housing Authority.  The only way to apply for any of our housing programs is via



Attention Landords and Participants-Advertising and locating  property has never been easier!!!!

Regional Housing Authority has partnered with    

Tenants view rental listings           Landlords add your rental property

For more information see the Landlord or Participant section of our website under programs.


Hemos estado monitoreando de cerca la propagación global del Coronavirus (COVID-19). A medida que se publican nuevas recomendaciones, la salud de nuestros inquilinos, clientes, personal y el publico son nuestra máxima prioridad. La oficina principal de la Autoridad de Viviendas Regional ubicada en 1455 Butte House Road, Yuba City, CA 95993, junto con nuestra oficina del Departamento de Mantenimiento ubicada en 415 Miles Avenue, Yuba City, CA 95991, estarán abiertos al público empezando el 1 de junio de 2020 dentro las horas de 8:00 AM a 12:00 PM. Tendremos pautas de distanciamiento social vigentes, como el uso de cubiertas faciales al ingresar al edificio y un máximo de 4 personas permitidas al mismo tiempo. Agradecemos su paciencia y comprensión.


USDA Rural Development Housing Programs

Rural Development Programs applications must be mailed or dropped off at the Housing Authority's main office.

Aplicaciones del Programa de Desarrollo Rural deben ser enviadas por correo o entregadas en la oficina principal de la Autoridad de Viviendas.


Do you work in Agriculture? Are you retired or disabled but used to work in Agriculture?  If so, you might qualify to live at Richland Housing RD Site. You must earn a minimum of $5753 in Farm Labor earnings or show past farm labor earnings prior to retirement or becoming disabled.

¿TRABAJA EN AGRICULTURA? ¿ESTA JUBILADO O DISCAPACITADO PERO TRABAJABA EN LA AGRICULTURA? SI ES ASI, USTED PODRÍA CALIFICAR PARA VIVIR EN LAS VIVIENDAS RICHLAND RD.  Debe ganar un mínimo de $5753 en trabajo agrícola o debe comprobar ingresos pasados en trabajo agrícola antes de jubilarse o deshabilitarse. 

Farm Labor Housing (RD) - English

Farm Labor Housing (RD) - Spanish



Because everyone deserves a home.