Regional Housing Authority

Healthy families and a healthy community require clean, quality housing.


Stony Creek II Waitlist is now Open

Located in Williams, CA, Stony Creek Senior II is a newly constructed 1 and 2 bedroom apartment complex.  Applications are available online or in person at 1455 Butte House Road, Yuba City, CA  95993.  

Stony Creek Senior II Flyer


Public Housing Waitlist Is Closed except 4 and 5 bedrooms at Richland Public Housing

The Sutter County Low Income Public Housing Waitlist is closed until further notice.  We will only be taking applications for the 4 and 5 bedrooms at Richland Public Housing.  You must meet occupancy standards to qualify.  Applications will be available at 1455 Butte House Road, Yuba City, CA  95993.

La lista de espera para el Programa de Bajos Ingresos de Viviendas Publicas esta Cerrado 04/17/2018 hasta Nuevo aviso.  Solo aceptaremos solicitudes para 4 y 5 recamaras en Richland.  Debe cumplir con los estandares de ocupacion para calificar.  Las solicitudes estan disponibles en  nuestra oficina en 1455 Butte House Rd, Yuba City, CA 95993.

Town Center Senior Manor waitlist is currently open.  Apply online


HCV (Section 8) Application

The following programs are accepting applications:

  • Rural Development Program (All sites) (Must submit a paper application) 
  • Kingwood Commons Affordable Housing 
  • Devonshire Apartments
  • Nonprofits:                                                                                                                                               -Sutter Community Affordable Housing:  Maple Park I                                                                           -Building Better Partnerships:  Maple Park II
  • Town Center Senior Manor
  • Percy Apartments
  • Affordable Housing - 470 Bernard Drive

Applying for any of our open waitlists online is a FREE, quick, easy and secure way to submit an application.  Apply online

Please note:  Applying for any of our programs is always free.  Beware of websites that charge a fee to apply for any HUD/USDA/Affordable housing programs.  These websites are not affiliaed with Regional Housing Authority.  The only way to apply for any of our housing programs is via

.Rental & Housing Programs

Rural Development Programs and Devonshire Apartments applications must be mailed or dropped off at the Housing Authority's front office.

Attention Landords and Participants-Advertising and locating  property has never been easier!!!!

Regional Housing Authority has partnered with    

Tenants view rental listings           Landlords add your rental property

For more information see the Landlord or Participant section of our website under programs.

Because everyone deserves a home.