Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Program

Low-interest loans to help pay for home repair are available to homeowners meeting income requirements. 

How the Process Works

The cities below have Federal Government funds available to help income-eligible homeowners fix up their homes.

Loans must first be used to address any health and safety issues that are present.  Other improvements/repairs allowed include painting, floor covering replacement, new roofs, and energy efficiency upgrades.


About the Program

Loans are offered and can include the following types of repairs:

  • Health & Safety Repairs
  • Energy Conservation
  • Extension of Useful Life
  • Update to Current Building Codes
  • External Repairs

Regional Housing Authority operates the Owner Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program for the Counties of Butte and Lake and Cities of Colusa, Marysville, Gridley and Yuba City.

For more information, call:

(530) 671-0220 ext. 128

(888) 671-0220 ext. 128 (toll free)

Program Brochures

To apply, please contact us at (530) 671-0220 x 128

Yuba City

English Español

Lake County

English Español

Butte County Wildfire Housing Reconstruction & Rehabilitation Loan Program

Butte County has State CalHome Funding to assist Camp Fire Survivors to reconstruct or rehabilitate their homes damaged in the wildfire.

Income- eligible households will have a combined household income of 120% or less of the Area Median Income (AMI). All homes receiving assistance must be owner-occupied. Homeowners that were uninsured at the time of the wildfire are encouraged to apply.

Download the Brochure

English Español

You have the right to ask the Housing Authority to make a reasonable accommodation of any sort to make RHA programs accessible for you.

To make such a request, please contact the Housing Authority at (530) 671-0220 or TTY (866) 735-2929, or 711. This document is available in alternative formats. Contact Pattra Runge, Section 504 Accessibility Coordinator at (530) 671-0220 ext. 124.